We are very confident in our laser technology, so if we cannot make your teeth brighter, nobody else can.
Before choosing a laser system, please be advised that not all laser systems or products on the market are the same, we are one of a few companies in the world which offer guaranteed results. Our whitening accelerator light is a first-class medical device and is the most advanced technology available today.
A one-off laser professional teeth whitening treatment is the most effective and safest whitening procedure available, this is done in less than 1 hour. Using the most effective and powerful system. We can guarantee an instant result in 1 single procedure. In the space of your lunch break; we can restore the top and bottom front surface of your teeth up to 14 shades brighter. Are you ready to give your teeth the healthy treat they need after years of staining? Give your teeth a transformation today.
- Are you happy with the way your teeth look?
- Or are you unwilling to smile because your teeth are less than pearly white?
- Are you worried that your teeth are discoloured by coffee, tea or smoking?
- Do you lack self-confidence because your teeth are stained by age or tetracycline?
- Are you tired of home, mouth tray products or other laser whitening systems that don’t work?
Every child starts with beautiful white teeth, but strongly coloured foods and drinks like coffee, tea, and cola can discolour the surface of your teeth. Over time, these stains penetrate deep inside the teeth. Just like white clothes which have picked up dyes and can never regain their original brightness, stained teeth are very difficult to whiten with conventional methods. However, Hollywood Whitening’s advanced technology cleans both the surface and the internal structure of the teeth, effectively targeting both surface stains and deep-seated discolouration.
Hollywood Whitening offers the world’s leading professional dental whitening systems and is dedicated to developing the safest and the most advanced technologies for cosmetic dentistry. Numerous clinical studies have proven that our system, which takes less than 1 hour to return your smile to sparkling white, is the most effective way to whiten the teeth without any side effects. It also whitens teeth stained by tetracycline, age, speckled by fluoride, yellowed by medicines or hereditary discolouration, using a potent hydrogen peroxide gel to penetrate the enamel and eradicate tough stains.
The cold-light tooth-whitening machine uses a narrow beam of high-intensity blue light with a wavelength of between 480 and 520 nanometres. A special optical process removes harmful infrared and ultraviolet light. A whitening fluid and 20-nanometre silicon dioxide rapidly oxidise the entire surface of all 16 or more front teeth in one short treatment, restoring them to a beautiful white. Tests prove that, after whitening with Hollywood Whitening, the teeth score 5 to 14 points higher on the VITA scale, surpassing results achieved by comparable products.
For daily maintenance, we recommend using our specially formulated whitening toothpaste to help prevent the recurrence of surface stains and maintain your bright smile.
Call now to book an appointment, and join thousands of satisfied patients enjoying their confident, shiny-white smiles. The very latest in power teeth whitening system from Hollywood Whitening can leave you with a smile to rival those of Hollywood Stars.
The science of tooth whitening has been in development for over 100 years and has never been shown to cause harm to the teeth. But the Hollywood Whitening system has taken whitening to new levels of safety and comfort. Our cold-light technology and proprietary gel formulation combine to whiten teeth to their brightest – in less than 1 hour.
The Laser light activates the whitening gel and oxidises the pigmentation of the teeth through the dentin tubules, restoring them to white.
The treatment shows an obvious improvement on the Vita shade guide. Filtering ultraviolet for a low-temperature light, the light operates at a wavelength of 460-760 nanometers to provide a safe and comfortable treatment.
Very Effective For Teeth
Restoring teeth stained by smoking or substances like coffee or tea is easily achievable. It also whitens teeth discoloured by medicines such as tetracycline or speckled by fluoride, though severe cases may require more than one treatment.
The Whitening Process
During the 1-hour procedure, the laser light is directed to the whitening gel on the labial (front) surface of the upper and lower teeth. The process applies fresh gels three times. It releases water and oxygen free radicals that bond to molecules causing discolouration. The outcome is a fresh white smile.
Hollywood Laser Teeth Whitening vs Zoom Teeth Whitening
- Zoom treatment preparation time is significantly longer and less comfortable for the patient.
- The UV of Zoom exposure puts the patient at risk from sun burning to the lip – Hollywood Whitening system filtered out this light source completely (No burning)
- The Zoom light lacks intensity, while the Hollywood Whitening system, being filtered, possesses a much more powerful and correct light wavelength.
- Zoom is not suitable for everyone as people are more likely to experience temporary sensitivity during the treatment.
Why is Zoom inferior?
- Treatment preparation time is significantly longer and less comfortable for the patient. The light emitted from the Zoom system with no filtration contains high levels of Ultraviolet light. During the procedure, the patient is at risk of sunburn due to UV exposure. Therefore, the Zoom operational manual instructs the doctor to block out ALL PINK TISSUE in the patient’s mouth. In the video sent with the Zoom system, the doctor is instructed to use a gingival barrier to completely seal the gum tissue first. Then, the doctor is to use gauze and cotton rolls to fill the exposed inner cheeks and margins along the lips and gums. The instruction directs the doctor to place gauze sheets inside the mouth, covering the tongue. The doctor should then seal or “glue” the gauze and cotton rolls together with the remaining gingival barrier and light cure this additional material. This step is taken to prevent any exposure of the pink tissues to the light emitted from the Zoom lamp. When you compare the preparation of a 2 to 3-millimetre gingival margin barrier required with the Hollywood Whitening technique to the lengthy preparation with the Zoom system, it is easy to imagine an additional 10 to 15 minutes of chair time when preparing the patient for treatment. This longer preparation time is not only unwelcome to the dentists but also uncomfortable for the patient. Additionally, the patient can no longer breathe through their mouth, further placing the patient in more discomfort. The gingival barrier and complete protection of the pink tissue cannot be guaranteed. During either the Hollywood Whitening or Zoom procedure, the patient will inadvertently move his or her mouth as the cheek retractor is never completely comfortable and keeping the mouth completely still for the entire treatment is unlikely. As the patient moves his or her mouth, the gauze and/or cotton rolls used during the Zoom procedure inside the mouth and glued together with the gingival barrier can easily tear apart. If there is any tear at all, the patient risks getting sunburn inside the mouth during the treatment. Subsequently, in between cycles, the doctor must check the barriers to make sure no tears have appeared during the cycle correct any tears and cover any newly exposed areas before resuming the treatment. This adds even more time to the treatment.
- Without any filtering of the light, UV exposure creates heat inside the mouth. As heat builds up inside the mouth during the treatment, further trapped by all the cotton and gauze, there is an increased risk of damage to the tooth pulp and increases in post-treatment sensitivity. Teeth and gum tissue exposed to the gel while warm have a higher risk of developing serious sensitivity. In discussions with doctors who have used the Zoom system, complaints arise that many patients cannot complete the last cycle due to teeth already being very irritated, and sensitivity becomes unbearable. As a result, many patients refuse to pay for the treatment as they cannot finish the entire procedure.
- The intensity of the light is too weak. Since there is no filtration, the Zoom system uses a weaker light source inside the lamp head to control some of the risk of heat, sensitivity and UV exposure. As a result, the treatment time must be extended to three cycles of 15 to 20 minutes each to get good results. The problem is that such a long amount of time with teeth exposed to the gel (as well as the UV and heat) creates even more risk of sensitivity both during the treatment as well as after the treatment is complete. The patient is also in the chair for no less than 1 hour and in many cases nearer to an hour and a half to complete the treatment.
- One additional point that you may face: Zoom adds a chemical to their gel called Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (ACP) which is a proven desensitizing agent. Some dentists may ask you about this chemical and if we use it in our gel too. WE do not use it, and the reason is the chemical, in our testing, acts as a barrier to the gel penetrating deep into the teeth. Unlike Fluoride, ACP gets in the way of the whitening gel as it travels deep into the dentin to oxidize those difficult stains. Instead of treating the sensitivity this way and reducing the results, we use fluoride – also a proven desensitizing agent – and insist on making the treatment time as short as possible through better, safer, light acceleration and shorter patient prep time and chair time. This is the best way to make sure the patient sees the best results with little or no sensitivity.
Several factors influence how white your teeth will become, including your age, the mineral content of your teeth, the type of staining you have, and the initial darkness or whiteness of your teeth. These factors make it impossible for us to judge exactly how white your teeth will go. What we will guarantee is, that this is the most advanced teeth whitening system currently available and that we will get your teeth to the maximum as they can go.
Every single person achieves a guaranteed brighter result. We do not promise 6-8 shades whiter as usually companies who offer this don’t know what they are talking about. How can you achieve 8 shades whiter if some of us are already 4 shades from the top? these companies usually use a low-grade shade chart that has 20-24 shade gaps while ours has 12-16 shade gaps. So technically if you were to achieve 5 shades with us, it is equivalent to 10 shades on the other shade chart.
After the whitening procedure, it is advisable not to consume non-coloured food or drinks such as red wine, cola, coffee, tea, soy sauce, dark sauce, and food that is too hot or cold within 24 hours. Also, customers should avoid coloured toothpaste, mouthwash as well as tobacco products.
( Suggested but not required)
- It is recommended to maintain the whitening results by using the advanced home whitening pen as below. This is a convenient way to touch up the whitening results at home as needed in the future.
- Depending on your lifestyle and your diet, this will affect how quickly your teeth will stain again. In the clinic, touch-up treatments are suggested once in a while to maintain that top result.
So Why Teeth Whitening Pen?
Are you tired of giving maximum effort for minimum results? Do you want a safer, easier way to whiten your teeth? Then look no further than our advanced whitening pen.
Our latest product will outdate all time-wasting home gum shield kits. It’s simple, safe and very cost-effective!
Our day-to-day diet and lifestyle play a huge part in the brightness of our teeth. Drinks like tea, coffee and red wine can take a hefty toll on our teeth’s brightness, as well as smoking and certain foods. Now we offer a simple and effective way to fight back against staining.
Advantage of Non-Peroxide Teeth Whitening Pen
- No home trays
- No moulding of gum shields
- No gagging on the mouthpiece
- No mixing of ingredients
- No Mess
- Safe for teeth
- Easy to use
- And most importantly, Gets Results.
Why not try out a C Shape mouth retractor to make it even easier to apply?
Extrinsic Staining: Tea, coffee, smoke stains, food
Intrinsic Staining: Aging, fluoride, tetracycline and medication discolourations
David Richardson- Pharmacist- November 2007
Very professional, fantastic results, and now I can smile with pride. I definitely would recommend my family.
Victoria Jackson – Dental assistant- November 2007
I work as an assistant in a dental surgery, I always wanted laser treatment done but never got around to it. My dentist is not qualified to carry out laser teeth whitening, we only sell the home bleaching kit but it doesn’t seem very effective so I didn’t bother. I looked up a few places but some are not specialists. When I heard that Hollywood Whitening is the most advanced way to whiten your teeth. I knew this was the one I wanted, the most effective and quick service. I am so happy with the result, its brilliant.
Rebecca Palmer- Assistant Manager- December 2007
My teeth have never been so white. What a bargain, I never thought I could get laser treatment done for a fraction of the cost. My friend paid a fortune elsewhere and she got the same thing, Thank you so much.
Nelson Anny- Mortgage Advisor- January 2008
I am so pleased with the look of my teeth now, I was scared at first because I have a phobia of going to the dentist, but there was no pain during the treatment. What a wonderful invention.
Mike Roland- Surgeon- April 2008
I had my teeth lasered before but not like this, this is just another level of laser whitening.
I couldn’t believe the result. A+